Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day-2009

I have been busy and busy. Work has been following me home for many days. I barely had time to cook, was so sleep-deprived. Finally, I have a free evening today to update my blog.

No surprise, this year's Mother's day saw a busy me working on my grant proposal, reading papers and taking care of a sick baby. Man, it was not easy and relaxing. Fortunately, Hubby prepared tasty food through the day, which definitely jacked my endorphin levels up. I felt happy despite the exhaustion.

For breakfast, I had chocolate Dutch baby pancakes, which are my favorite breakfast. Dinner was grilled lamb loin chops. I like the lamb loin chop. However, the highlight in my opinion was the roasted tomato salsa with corn. The sour sweetness of roasted tomato, aromatic herbs and sweet corn just made the perfect balance. I believe that this salsa deserves a separate post.



Roasted tomatoes with the lush red color:

No comments: