Saturday, August 22, 2009

Dinner from the Garden Haverst

Today Audrey and I were blowing bubbles, watching Daddy making BaBa Juice, reading books, chasing each other... Evening came, but we did not know what we could have for dinner. Hubby finished making his Juice and asked for dinner. No grocery was done today, so he headed to the veggie garden and brought in our dinner resource.





I took over the cooking task since it was relatively late. If Chris cooked for us, we would have had dinner around midnight because he is a slow and meticulous cook. LoL

I saw 2 smoked German sausages in the fridge and decided to do a fried Udon noodle dish with these really fresh garden veggies. And it was served to the table in less then 30 minutes.

Needless to say, the dish was t-a-s-t-y! Audrey loves fried noodles very much, too.

1 comment:

drchains said...

I should clarify that BaBa Juice is what Audrey calls anything I am drinking that I won't share with her. Namely coffee and beer. In this case I was making homebrew (a Belgian Saison) and Wifey and Audrey walked into the garage and Audrey pointed at the boiling kettle and said "BaBa Juice!" Such a clever girl! Sometime soon I hope to guest post here about my homebrewing process.