Sunday, February 28, 2010

Cheesy Pull-apart Bread

My husband often finds interesting baking recipes for me to try. This weekend, he sent me this one. After skimming it, I was very intrigued by both the ingredients and the look. I didn't have the Vermont cheese power, and the more than one foot high snow on the ground killed the idea of driving out to the store, so I substituted it with Parmesan powder. The original recipe suggested to use a round cake pan or deep casserole dish. I used this 8X8 baking dish, and it worked out just fine. I also extended the baking time from 15+20 minutes to 15+30 minutes.

Ready for the Oven:


Fresh out of the oven:


After dinner:


We ate almost half of them because......... they tasted so so so good. I will definitely make it again and again.

2 comments:

Justin said...

your husband apparently has a good eye for choosing recipes... yum!

ChineseKite said...

Thanks, Justin! Yes, he is my google search engine and I am the experimentalist. Thanks for visiting.