Monday, March 29, 2010

What are you doing, Mama?

Last Saturday, I bought a smoothies for Audrey in the Mall. She was not very fond of it since she did not drink much before we got home. At the lunch time, she tried to dink again while I was preparing for some lunch. When I came back to the table, I noticed the straw was out of the cup, and the wall behind her seat was dotted very well with brownish smoothies. How can't I be angry? After cleaning the mess, I sat down to eat.

Audrey: What are you doing, MaMa?
MaMa: Eating!
Audrey: You mad at me, too?
MaMa: No, how can I now?

2 comments:

Oregon Rain said...

How cute!
Without looking the picutres, I can imagine how cute your daughter is..... Have a good week ahead! OR

ChineseKite said...

Thanks OR. How have you been?

Hope you are enjoying the sunny and warm Spring days.