Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Parenting Fun!

Time out, Mama, one, two, three, four...... Time out Baba, one, two, three, four, five...... Time out baby (doll), one, two, three, four, five......

That was little Audrey timing out us at the dinner table last weekend. Shall I laugh? or keep a stern face? I shall do the latter, however, my facial muscle did not listen to my order to keep cool. I laughed hard, my hubby laughed as well.

I never give her time out. She learned all this from Hubby timing out her. Every time Hubby gives her time out, he will try to count to 10, hoping she would behave before actually getting to 10. After all, she is only a 22 month old. Now she learned it! When she starts counting, she really puts on a slightly angry expression. So I think she got the game correct. Is this great?

No comments: